Back turn (direction) indicator lights issue

Since this is intermittent I am going to wait until there is some sort of Factory Bulletin on this before I take it to the dealer. Different brand but the procedure can easily be repeated with Triumph. My 2020 Can Am Ryker had an issue that I had made a video of four dealers and nine months later finally it was fixed. The same **** routine bring it in and leave it, followed by "It is Nature of The Beast". Am not going to go through that again with this. Will call the dealer and if they know about it and will reprogram while I wait then we will have a deal.

Here's what I've found on my phone 2020 Rocket 3 TFC has had similar issue. The one big difference, mine didn't start until I installed Rizoma Vision Led turn signals and I only get the warning light and message when using the Hazzard switch. It then cycles through al 4 turn signals. It always clears by hitting the OK button twice, without turning them or stopping and turning bike off then back on. Rizoma supplies two 15 ohm 10 Watt resisters with each unit, I used one resistor at each turn signal ( determined they where needed to work). I've since done some meter checks, and found the stock turn signals range from 8.45 M ohms to 9.59 M ohms in one direction and open in the opposite direction, most likely indicating a Zener diode in the circuit. Now the trick will be determine voltage of sais diode. Just had conversation with my dealer, and they did not know of a SW update for this.

I Havnt read the whole thread but heres what i found..
My Friend and i were installing a tail tidy on his 'R' model back in 2020 soon after he bought it. We took careful notice of the wiring b4 dismantling the original indicators/tail light etc. When we installed the new led indicators he had bought, the left one wouldnt work...puzzled we tried the original again and it worked so we knew there was power there....must be the indicator we thought so we touched the right hand side wires to the 'faulty' indicator and it worked!...WTF?...we wired it back to the left side again and tried it....it didnt bloody work!...What was going on ?...so we turned the ignition off and went inside for some lunch and to try and fathom what may be the cause. After maybe a half hour, we went back out to the bike and tried it again...and BINGO...it worked!...We decided the bike reset itself to the change...its almost like it needed time to adapt...never has it given problems since.

Hello Folks, sharing my issue in search of enlighten here...

When I took delivery of my 2020 GT I noticed that the back turning indicators were wrongly wired (when you selected right turn both the front indicator and the arrow in the instrument panel were fine but the functioning indicator in the back was the left...) quick trip back to the dealer and they switched the connectors back in the assembly and voilà .... BUT...

Now from time to time, I get either the general warning symbol, the faulty light symbol (and corresponding message on the tray) and the back light stops working for a while to resume proper functioning by itself but maybe in an hour or the next ride, it fails again without any specific pattern (sometimes fails the left, sometime the right) always fixing the issue by itself (FOR NOW AT LEAST...)

Any thoughts, ideas? anyone else with the same or similar issue?

happy riding!
Seems like a common Rocket issue, dealers solve it by reflashing the software in the instrument panel, now they have working version even in Europe (got reflashed 3 times last autumn without success, first flash this year worked, they were talking abou a new version they got).

Back