Back in the sandbox

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
Hey guys, just arrived in Dubai at 7:40 pm here (9:40 am Molino time). I'd say it's great to be back but I'd be lyihg.

I had a great two weeks...obviously way too short, at least this time I will only have to wait three and a half months before the next R&R.

I got to see Baggage1 while I was in, visited the "new" Triumph dealership in our neck of the woods and left my Rocket there for a "display" model, figure it will get a few polishings while I'm gone and the battery should be charged up for when I return. And if anybody wants to see what any of the accessories look like on a Rocket all they have to do is wander over and look at mine.

Enjoy your riding guys.
Dennis

Hey guys, just arrived in Dubai at 7:40 pm here (9:40 am Molino time). I'd say it's great to be back but I'd be lyihg.

I had a great two weeks...obviously way too short, at least this time I will only have to wait three and a half months before the next R&R.

I got to see Baggage1 while I was in

Enjoy your riding guys.
Dennis

Molino Dennis, ol'Jamie here, reporting for continuous friendship. Sorry, but you keep on reminding me of an old PanAm pilot's hackneyed joke.: " Captain Dennis speaking. Ladies and Gentlemen, we are about to land in...er... Dubai. There's a huge time zone difference, mind you. You may want to reset your watches back 200 years" .

With best regards. Hello to Baggage 1. Jamie:)

Jamie, that saying is good for Dubai (but with pretty modern looking buildings, but in Afghanistan, it is more like a thousand years.

Dennis

New dtg count till next R&R when I step foot in Kandahar.

Wow, that was quick. Come back when you can stay longer.:) Be safe.

Back