Aha...

Ich sehe... danke.. cheers for that.

Im wracking my brains, and I cannot come up with anything else that we get before you guys other than bike things.. one of those rare events when the UK gets improvements first :eek:

Well that seems like a very well matched pair of bikes - something there for every occasion (the scrambler would actually probably tackle anything though to be fair.. great bull dog attitude in that bike - check out advrider!)

:cool:

Im wracking my brains, and I cannot come up with anything else that we get before you guys other than bike things.. one of those rare events when the UK gets improvements first

yeah - nice of you blokes to work out the kinks in the beta versions so they work right when we get them.

Hah....

What, like the aircraft launcher for carriers, and other dull stuff we gave to you over the years like radar, antibiotics, tarmac roads and so on.. ;) thank feck you listened to the Scots in 1776 rather than the French.. or you would have inherited... ummm cheese eating and how to surrender ;) oh and its Tim Berners Lee who invented the internet, at CERN, for which he received the Nobel prize - sadly, not Al Gore :D

Frankly though, you guys invented the Mission 1 motorcycle, which I really, really want.. not as quick as the Killacycle (Electric motorbike which gets to 60 in just under one second) but a lot sexier looking..

oh and you did give us Angelina Jolie, whilst mad as a box of frogs, would still press my buttons..

Last edited:
Those are D&D's? .... Nice .... they look like they belong there. (unlike the R3 version ;))

Back