britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
The Fat Bottom Girl has a new Baby Brother. I decided this spring I was going to simplify life and go down to just two reliable machines. Two of the antique models I brought back to life have been sold. They weren't being ridden and just sitting in the garage costing for tags and insurance. There were some second thoughts and a tear or two, but the first ride on the 900 Scrambler made up my mind. It is one **** fun motorcycle. It is a 2008, the last year for carburetters. The D&D exhaust is a pretty close second to the Jardines for noise pollution. It is always a good day when you get a new motorcycle.

Congrats mate, it looks like fun. Davo in Oz has done a cracking job on his.

Time to break out the Steve McQueen T shirts....Very nice. Now go find some gravel county roads and get after it.

Love them..

I had one and loved it. When you just want to pootle about, then the scrambler is a lovely (if heavy) bike which does loads. I did burn myself a few times on the exhaust mind..

Check out the ADVrider website for what some people do to the scrambler, and where they take them...!!

Speaking of, how come you went for the carburettor model? I had an 08 plate and it was the new EFI, except the fuel injection is disguised as carburettors.. (really!)..

Scramblers make great winter hack bikes (if they are all covered in the right stuff) with winter tyres on :thumbsup:

Back