leatal

Turbocharged
Ride
2014 Roadster, 2020 Rocket GT
On the Triumph site they sale the aux power socket for the second generation Rocket. Has anyone found where on the bike the wiring plug and body piece this thing goes in? Wanting to add one for connecting the Triumph battery maintainer. Thanks

On the Triumph site they sale the aux power socket for the second generation Rocket. Has anyone found where on the bike the wiring plug and body piece this thing goes in? Wanting to add one for connecting the Triumph battery maintainer. Thanks
Just underneath and to the rear of the air box - fitted one last week, dead easy.

Is the socket harness there also or do I need to fabricate wiring to battery?
The wiring is already in place ready to plug into back of socket. It is identified by a bit of blue tape which you cut to release the wire / plug. All clear from the instructions. It is also permanently live so you can plug your trickle charger into it.

i think the socket is small and us socket is bigger
Oh crap, I ordered what was shown on Hermy"s Triumph e-store site. I did call the parts guy there and asked what was the correct lead as they show two superseded part numbers and he told me he will get it right before shipping. BTW they are my new go to dealer for parts- free shipping (over $59), no tax, and 10% off by entering "shop" in discount code on checkout. On top of that, the parts guy seemed very knowledgeable on Triumph parts.

Back