Attention New Version My Shirt /some thought it was Jacket

HansO

Not Taking Life Too Seriously
Ride
08 Rocket III R.I.P now TEX Triumph Explorer
Please Note a new shirt is on offer see post #31

There is only one left in Auss in a size XXL, the Triumph Dealer/Pit Shirt which appears in my Signature line which has the additional embroidery added I have secured it so first in best dressed so to speak, these shirts will be replace with a new shirt in black and white (my dealer thinks as that is the new corporate dress line
The shirt normally retails for $70 but I can get it for $35 then there will be $30 for the embroidery plus postage so $65 plus postage, here are some better pictures of my shirt excuse the creases (I pulled it out of the wash basket)
hanso_1.JPG
hanso_2.JPG

Last edited:
I recognize that design . . .
Hi Dave yeah just took the other bits off and made a cool shirt out of a std Dealer shirt unfortunately cant get that dealer shirt anymore as dealer shirt is now a polo but looking at getting a slightly different shirt made up for those interested my embroider has been a bit busy of late so will be after christmas before we can look at doing up a mock and work out price which of curse will be of no profit for me approx $70 to$80 AUD including the cost of shirt

It's true I lack the expertise to install the TORS and associated tune
But I've been dressing myself for several months now...... ;)

Are you sure?
All I have seen is you in your underwear!
You can install the TORs (very simple) then you need to get up here BEFORE the RAA in April and I shall help you do the K&N and tune.
Trailer your motor up here and then follow us (also with trailer) to Enid, OK and short ride to RAA.

Screw JIM!!!
He'll never wear it!!!
After months, he hasn't even installed his TORs yet!
Sell the shirt to me!
Oh yes, I'm just kidding. heh heh heh :p
Sorry Jim already has it ... maybe he can model it for us as long as he also has some pants on:D

Back