Attention all Michigan Captains !

Well, it's been a little while since the blessing and bout same time since my last log in. Was having too much fun dirt biking with my kid the past summer, after busting up my ribs and foot last weekend I remembered I'm not that young again.
Went to blessing and froze my ass off, it snowed on the way up there but still a good time. The only rocket that was there was with Kip that we meet last blessing.

Well, it's been a little while since the blessing and bout same time since my last log in. Was having too much fun dirt biking with my kid the past summer, after busting up my ribs and foot last weekend I remembered I'm not that young again.
Went to blessing and froze my ass off, it snowed on the way up there but still a good time. The only rocket that was there was with Kip that we meet last blessing.

A day in the snow with fellow rocketeers would have still beat the $hit out of working ! On the other hand, someone has to put the milk and bananas on the table :mad: I keep thinking I need a dirt bike. Not only would it be a blast, but it would be good exercise if I didn't break my old dusty arse :eek:

LOL, It's definitely a blast and Michigan has ton of trails to choose from. Let me know if you want to go riding next season, I know some good trails around Fremont, only about 20 minutes north of where you live.

Back