Attention all Michigan Captains !

Seems I may have spoke to soon. My plant is shutting down Friday May 13th for five days. There is a laundry list of repairs / service work that needs to be done. Its possible if things go well, I could slip out Sunday for the Blessing, but I probably wont know until the day before. I hope the rest of you still meet and ride, and I'll join you if I can. :(

SURE Fred!
Set it all up then weasel out??? :eek: :roll: :p

I KNOW you you badly want that "blessing", Amigo! :thumbsup:
Just yankin' on yer chain . . . :rolleyes: :roll:
I KNOW you you badly want that "blessing", Amigo! :thumbsup:
Just yankin' on yer chain . . . :rolleyes: :roll:
I keep looking for one of my fellow Michigan Capt. to abort the ride to Bàldwin. I rode there on Friday, and was suppressed at how few bikes were in Bàldwin. I know Friday is always less, but I doubt we saw 300 bikes. Now with snow mixing with the rain, Sunday would be a tough ride...

Bummer u can't make it Fred, work sucks but its obviously necessary evil, I know it too well!
Looks like weather is gonna be cold but hopefully some captains will make it there. I'm planning on leaving my house around 9

Even a $hitty day riding is better than the best day at work. The machine I'm working on was ran to long with a failed bearing and damaged the shaft, which is a huge job to remove. The repaired shaft will be back today, so now we got to scramble to get it back together. Come on retirement ! Ya'll have fun !

Back