Are we good.....

Lane splitting and Verge riding are allowed here under certain conditions , but i cant count the amount of times dikkhead car drivers will purposely close the gap trying to stop me from passing by , on idiot in a tradie ute thought it smart to speed up to stop me merging back in off the verge , the ***** didnt want to step out of his car and play when traffic completly stopped up the road though.

Had cops pull a similar stunt up in Darwin (fair enough I was well over the speed limit) on a rural road , dark as hell and the f#ckin idiot cop blocked the whole road to stop me. High beam, flashing lights the whole shebang. I couldn't even see where the edge of the road was .. I flung my helmet at his windscreen. Didn't go well after that :D I don't do that anymore either :roll:

A certain fire cracker we all know and love has been known to grab them by the throat. Not recommended but in his case it was absolutely warranted.

That's it ;) .. the alleged throat gouge :whitstling: and the lid at the windscreen were both warranted in these two occasions...trust me I was way less amused that the f#ckwit copper .. and the throat gouge incident was even more potentially fatal than my roadblock. Both were just speeding offences , not as if we were escaping from a bank robbery or had just murdered someone.

Back