Anyone made their seat lock keyless?

So, I haven't completely finalized it yet, but I did do a more permanent install similar to what's pictured above. I will probably replace the .032 stainless wire with some 1/32" braided wire rope/cable. I mounted the momentary pushbutton on the fill panel where I have my 12V socket for my heated gear. You can see a black pushbutton in the picture (which is actually for my garage door opener) the seat release is at the very top of that panel and pretty well hidden (the toggle switch is for my 4-way flashers). The video just shows it in operation.

20200511_124815.jpg

So, I haven't completely finalized it yet, but I did do a more permanent install similar to what's pictured above. I will probably replace the .032 stainless wire with some 1/32" braided wire rope/cable. I mounted the momentary pushbutton on the fill panel where I have my 12V socket for my heated gear. You can see a black pushbutton in the picture (which is actually for my garage door opener) the seat release is at the very top of that panel and pretty well hidden (the toggle switch is for my 4-way flashers). The video just shows it in operation.

20200511_124815.jpg
Show off

Back