Anyone have a R3t exhaust for sale?

Earthquake

.040 Over
Ride
09 triumph rocket 3 classic
I’m looking for preferably D&D mufflers but really anything better then these stock ones so I’m not picky I’m located in Massachusetts in the USA

Just for clarity, you list your bike as an R3C but you are looking for R3T replacement slip-ons?

Just for clarity, you list your bike as an R3C but you are looking for R3T replacement slip-ons?
I have two rockets a 09 classic and 13 touring I’m looking for exhaust for the touring

I have two rockets a 09 classic and 13 touring I’m looking for exhaust for the touring
Now I'm jealous. I want two Rockets too.
I am in the process of installing a full dual exhaust system from Paul at Viking on my 2014 R3T. You are only looking for the slip on right? I can't sell you my old TORs as they are ate up with cancer and not usable any longer.
Good luck on your search brother.

Full or slip on I don’t care just something with some sound I’ve just about got clipped 4x so far because no one can hear me coming

Full or slip on I don’t care just something with some sound I’ve just about got clipped 4x so far because no one can hear me coming

I have a full Jardines R3T system for sale, doesn't come cheap but it's very enjoyable loud, totally transforms the bike and it is extremely easy to install. See the classifieds.

I have a full Jardines R3T system for sale, doesn't come cheap but it's very enjoyable loud, totally transforms the bike and it is extremely easy to install. See the classifieds.
I’ll pm you

Site won’t let me pm how much and we’re are you located?

PM reached me just fine and I answered your message moments ago
Pm worked for a moment then stopped but I’ll pass I can buy a brand new exhaust for just a little extra cash good luck with your sale

Back