Any Lovers of Black Wanna Make a Trade?

couldn't live with the hay fever ! guess I could always have a wormery in the air box , then use the compost to nourish a crop of halleucagenic mushrooms growing in the lining of my crash helmet ! It wouldn't exactly be the hanging gardens of Babylon that you envisage on a blue bike . but breaking down would be far more fun ! :D
Snorting mushrooms would be a new one when stopped by Mr plod... Very original indeed.:rolleyes:

Snorting mushrooms would be a new one when stopped by Mr plod... Very original indeed.:rolleyes:
:eek: good gracious , I wouldn't recommend that . boil em up in a bit of coolant from the puke tank and then stand in the hedge under the firm belief that your a tin of Apricots ! Tsk ! you boys ain't lived . :cool:

:eek: good gracious , I wouldn't recommend that . boil em up in a bit of coolant from the puke tank and then stand in the hedge under the firm belief that your a tin of Apricots ! Tsk ! you boys ain't lived . :cool:
felt a bit strange after eating that pizza officer , could you take me home to the nearest supermarket please ? It's impossible to break the law if your a tin of Apricots

hey pops , I swapped my black ones for chrome and have regretted it ever since ! . in fact if I don't swap them back for another black pair , I'm gonna powder coat them come end of season !

Pray tell, why have you regretted this astute move, Grasshopper???

Pray tell, why have you regretted this astute move, Grasshopper???
Tis too much chrome for me personally ! Don't get me wrong , I do like chrome and black but with the chrome already on the bike , the stainless soot pipes and chrome covers , the frame / swing arm covers in chrome , to my eyes mess with the aesthetics. a purely personal thing ! that and Tayas feet tend to scuff it when she's on the back , so I find I am constantly cleaning and polishing them !

guess could wrap it ?
Why not !

8708552e-ef66-4859-85a7-658afbbef341_1.9d4f589fc2d3d28e6b71b22f6072e64e.jpeg

Back