How do get this diplomatic immunity in this country. I’d love to fly by the state patrol doing 130+ and give him the middle finger.:D

drives on wrong side of the road
causes a fatal crash/accident
Sneaks out of the country?? yes Paul it is a hard one to judge.
We all know she would not be taken to jail, we all know she did not do it on purpose but the fact that she lied then fled the country without even a sorry to the young mans parents that is what has everyone fuming and this immunity **** please, all she has to do is fly back and face the music as said she will get her hand slapped and kicked out of the country with no chance of ever returning.
The UK authorities should consider making all Americans or any foreigners take a driving test if they come from a country who drives on the wrong side of the road.
Also whoever is in charge of the base needs a good kick up the arse also or maybe just bust him down to private for he handled this whole situation terribly
Agreed. Not calling for the guillotine (not yet) just answering to them

When I was 17 in England on a family trip I got to drive the rental car because my mom couldn't adapt to driving on the other side, I was brand new at driving, so I had no ingrained habits, seem as natural as the other side.
@Dr.D get a busa turbo.
I was trying to find the ghost rider video where he gives the cop the finger, might be taken down, might be on here.

Last edited:
When I was 17 in England on a family trip I got to drive the rental car because my mom couldn't adapt to driving on the other side, I was brand new at driving, so I had no ingrained habits, seem as nature as the other side.
@Dr.D get a busa turbo.
I was trying to find the ghost rider video where he gives the cop the finger, might be taken down, might be on here.
Cool but I don’t have the balls.

Amazing how some folks are so ready to be judge, jury, and execution with little information, and living in a glass house.

Seek first to understand.
judge,jury,executioner?cant find the right word to call her without being kicked off but she (and you)are WRONG she caused a fatal accident (agree?)she left the country to avoid the consequences(agree?)she should be hung by reason of no thought for the other family taking their kid away,be amazed at me because I am one those you speak of

Could be this one I am about to watch. Ghost Rider Uppsala Run
68 km from Stockholm to Uppsala in under 15 minutes = 272 kmh average!

What a Wally - where is a tractor or blown truck tire rubber on the verge when you need one! This is truly mind blowing disregard for others.

I like having fun like most of us but I do not risk every other person on the road in the process.

Last edited:
Could be this one I am about to watch. Ghost Rider Uppsala Run
68 km from Stockholm to Uppsala in under 15 minutes = 272 kmh average!

What a Wally - where is a tractor or blown truck tire rubber on the verge when you need one! This is truly mind blowing disregard for others.

I like having fun like most of us but I do not risk every other person on the road in the process.

Have mercy I could not listen to that screaming little motor for 15 minutes.

Back