Another one gone

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Fatal motorcycle accident Yesterday. Co-worker Hit by a individual that ran a red light. Tim's estimated speed was 100 MPH plus. Car that hit him in the intersection 40 MPH. He went airborne and landed into another car. Died on scene. Folks this accident took place around 5:00 am still dark outside. Tim was one of these guys that always had to outrun everybody. Believe that he was superman on a bike. Rode mostly sport bikes and was always bragging about going over 150 MPH. His riding ability did not match his machines. His lack of common sense and bad judgement got him killed. When I heard the news yesterday at work was not surprised at all. I feel for his wife and two daughters. I very seldom go over 60 MPH while riding at night. When going through small towns at night i ride about 5 MPH under the speed limit and even slower while approaching even a green light. Tearing up the pavement is fun but a little common sense and safety especially at night allows you to watch the sunrise.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back