I need to come to that perpetually sunny Dartmoor on holiday. Sounds like a good place to work on ones tan. I hear the waters warm there for swimming too!;):rolleyes::laugh::laugh::laugh::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
I need to come to that perpetually sunny Dartmoor on holiday. Sounds like a good place to work on ones tan. I hear the waters warm there for swimming too!;):rolleyes::laugh::laugh::laugh::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
Well skews me ya zunny Floridan , be us yer yokels tis be sunny awl tame , part vrum tames it be raynin ! Comperd ter
Scottiland us be puzitavly trorpical.
It be prarper bays hoon dern won beybs hoon zwimz een ar wortars ! :p :p

Welcome to the rank of Captain. We are pilots here riding Rockets.

Just remember when someone asks what it is like to ride a Rocket the best answer is just a smile. Some things cannot be put into words.

It is a bike you grow into so be careful during your honeymoon period. She is a beast. Apparently you have the will to take on this brute.

I am from the great state of Indiana in the US of A and I welcome you.

Welcome - great choice of bike and to top it all - the x model. Enjoy the forum and as Nat said - learn as much as you can..
indeed. I'm massively impressed with it. I'd be keen to learn where the 500 X versions are and how many are left. Is there anything like the map feature to find them? How many stayed in the UK etc. I understand around half went to the USA.

I appreciate the warm welcome from everyone I haven't responded directly to.

indeed. I'm massively impressed with it. I'd be keen to learn where the 500 X versions are and how many are left. Is there anything like the map feature to find them? How many stayed in the UK etc. I understand around half went to the USA.

Prob a lot less than 500 X models left !
Car drivers are jealous of them and target them specifically . :mad:

What number is yours out of the 500?

Yes Rob F lost his to a Turkey texting who ran up his rear end. Totalled the bike :banghead:
Not surprised - had me at butterball
butterball-text.jpg

Back