Welcome from central NY.... way north of the ****** apple LOL

As others have eluded to, be careful. It's called Rocket for a reason :cool:

I've waited so long to do my license because didn't trust myself. I think I'm finally make enough to ride within my abilities rather than try to discover the abilities of a big powerful bike. I've had a few big bikes over the last 6 month's, tuned bandit 1200 being the one I've settled on, which I'm planning on keeping. I know the rickety is a different league and I'm sure I don't have the skills to get the most from it. My plan is just to enjoy.

I can't get over how busy this forum is. It's a true myriad of info. Hard to believe any new posts can exist without duplicating.

Being a bit of a nerd, I really like the software behind it all too, does anyone know what it is, it's much better than the usual vbulletin/phpbb/WordPress etc

Holy cow that's got torque. Got delivered gleaming to work at 9 this morning. Managed to finish early, I've never worked so fast. Short ride to home and despite thinking I was ready for the torque I'm blown away. I've only done about 4 miles on it but am totally amazed. What a bike! Sun shine forecast for tomorrow and can't wait.

Welcome Baloo from sunny Dartmoor . Keep it rubber side down and never stop learning from the great guys here ! :thumbsup:

I need to come to that perpetually sunny Dartmoor on holiday. Sounds like a good place to work on ones tan. I hear the waters warm there for swimming too!;):rolleyes::laugh::laugh::laugh::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back