Another newbe from Oz

and shiney it should stay!!!!!!!!!! I have a few bikes and I like nothing more than to see the chrome sparkle. It's usually sunny up here in Queensland and I don't ride if it's going to rain ( I don't deliberately get wet) but I don't mind if it's on the way home. I figure I'm just about to turn 58 so I can be a little pedantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi from down the coast Batemans Bay, I've had mine almost 3 mths and still grinning my cat delete ($800 here from Triumph Oz and $435 plus $45 bank exchange fees from the USA) and triple k&n's arived today, North County Yamaha So Cal who happen to also sell Triumph were very helpfull and Quick!!
Cheers
Hans
PS send us a pm if you are coming down the coast there are a few more rockets around these parts :cool:

Will do Hanso. My mate, the poor sod, has a blind love for his Heritage Softail and we'll almost certainly be down your way from time to time. Would love to catch up and will be sure to let you know.
Did killing the Cat make a big difference, by the way?

Howyadoin' and a hardy welcome to the site from New Jersey.

Enjoy the ride, Canberra R3!

CanberraR3
I put the cat-delete on and all I can say is if you don't want it too loud the cat-delete is the go. It sounds much deeper and growls on acceleration not a lot louder which is what I was after, sounds like it should have been fruity but not rowdy.
make sure you get new header maniflod and header to cat gaskets if you are thinking of doing it and get from the states half the Ausie cost including postage
Hans

Back