Another Birthday Day!

rusty

Turbocharged
Ride
2005 Rocket III
Happy Birthday Flip!

Hope this is a great day for you ol' buddy. Get out & take a ride if weather permits.

See ya.

Happy Birthday Mr Flip :bch:

I'll have a toast to you tonite. A uniquely tasty and strong quince schnaps, coming from Murten (near Bern, our capital). Yet another excuse to indulge. Thanks for the opportunity:D.

Jamie (58 1/2)

Birthday bailing

I appreciate the both of you considering my birthday. I'll be bailing wheat straw today. Least I'm driving the tractor not doing the grunt work. I got stung by a yellow jacket Friday evening on my wrist and my right hand is the size of a, well, it's pretty big. Don't hurt at all, but I can't get a glove on.

The yellow jacket is deceased as is the rest of the colony.:)

Happy B-Day

Happy Birthday you old Fart. I can certainly say that since you and I are almost the same age. I hope you have many many more. Allot of cats and other assorted creatures depend on you so "COWBOY UP" swollen hand and all and get back to farming. Take time later today after the bailing for one of your naked dips in the pool. Please Lord, let that thought leave my mind and never return.

Happy Birthday Flip!!

How's it feel to be 28? (Times two :roll:)

Yellow Jackets suck... I usually have to battle those stupid 2 pound hornets that zoom around here but I haven't got any this year for some unknown reason. I did clean out an old rotten woodpile early this spring and now I'm beginning to wonder what was in there :confused:

How I spent my birthday....

What a great Birthday. 12 hours in front of the clanking bailer. At least I had the ac on high but I'm still covered with wheat straw chaff. Got home, took an air hose to the bailer and me. Amy bought steaks and had the grill going so I grilled steaks and we had dinner. She got me a little birthday cake from the grocery which I didn't share (I did share some of my steak with the Labs and the Chihuahua. They appreciated that. Lets see, I ran 1465 square bales today. At least I don't have to put it up. Troy hires a crew for that. I just drive. I have to be really careful about smoking around the straw, like in not at all. This stuff is so dry, one spark and it would all go right up. Tomorrow I have 30 acres of custom 2nd., cutting to do and then 20 more acres of a development that will never get developed so we cut that and feed the steers. We still have 245 acres of round bailing to do in wheat straw and probably another 3,000 in squares of the wheat straw.

Amy got me a new pair of sun glasses. I wasn't the only one who lost their shades on the Nashville trip (Rusty). I have a new pair of aviator style ones now.

I timed the Nashville trip perfectly, or should I say Raymond did. Right between wheat straw and 2nd., cut hay. It could not have worked out better.

I'm gonna sign off and take a hot shower and go to bed. I will take some Benadryl first. My hand is still pretty big but at least it don't throb any more. Frigging yellow jackets.

Happy Belated Birthday

Happy birthday Mr. Flip! Sorry I missed it, silly me I was gone riding all weekend. It does my heart good to see someone who grew up in the great depression having the good life now:roll:Just kidding, Happy B-Day:bch:

Back