Another Aussie Captain.......

I have that on my list of things to do. I will return and have a go at your open country. Maybe reconnect with old frineds on both coasts while on that adventure and meet some of you as well. But before any holiday, work may have me going to Cambell Barracks this Oct-Nov; I am really pushing for it but won't be bringing me bike for that one though if I am approved.

I have that on my list of things to do. I will return and have a go at your open country. Maybe reconnect with old frineds on both coasts while on that adventure and meet some of you as well. But before any holiday, work may have me going to Cambell Barracks this Oct-Nov; I am really pushing for it but won't be bringing me bike for that one though if I am approved.

I'm sure we'd find something for you to ride.....

I'm starting to think they're charging half price for Rockets in Australia. Based on this forum I'd guess the vast majority of Triumph's Rocket 3 sales happen in OZ. I'm not complaining, the fine folks of this forum have been there for me with support and advice since I first signed up... just starting to think maybe I should look into a visa and get my a$s over to rocket country with the rest of you.

Welcome from the northeastern USA!

We actually pay nearly $10,000 more for a new R3R than you do in the US. Ain't selling them cheap to us ... trust me mate.

Back