And here she is!!!!

Don’t worry,my local station switched their pump configuration around on an upgrade, I was daydreaming and caught myself holding the diesel pump in my hand.....laughed out loud, but ya, I would have admitted it on the site..:banghead:
Actually, that is what happened in Montana with the Harley, here in Oklahoma the gas nozzle is red, in Montana the red was off road diesel:eek:

Your talents are collectively wasted, should be starting the r3owners detective agency!
haha...You gotta give someone a dig when the opportunity arises on this forum else they'll get you first!!
....do i see bird shyte on the car in the background of your avatar photo??...hmmmm

In Oz:
upload_2020-3-25_10-50-36.png
I ain't going to you for 'Backflow prevention' then! ;):D

1 thing I have learned is plumbers and doctors share 1 thing in common. Cant read a **** thing they write. Plumbers reports are horrible!

I was told that is called "Griffonage"- : careless handwriting : a crude or illegible scrawl
One of my teachers in high school told me with my handwritting, I should be a brain surgoen: boy was she wrong!

Now, back to the regularly scheduled thread. I just read the comparison between the Roadglide and the Challenger and found it more than just a good technical piece. It talked of the Challenger's history and how Indian built it specifically to "challenge" the RG. Indian took everything the RG is good for and made theirs a tad better to inlude a lower price. They make no try at hiding the fact they did this and therefore have thrown down the gauntlet for HD to ramp up a rebutal. Time will tell as one of the HD reporters said "HD fans will never leave the brand for an 'upstart' like 'Indian'...

Back