Aluminum radiators?

Bull does this radiator allow for the plastic chrome covers to be re-fitted properly ? Is it thicker than the stock radiator ? Does it hold more fluid ?
It is not oem for sure as far as exact duplicate, it’s very close but when you put calipers on it, it is not exact same size but all the fittings are there and in the correct place. The oem cap fits to the Apollo racing name brand radiator as the new cap does not have a set screw but seems same quality parts to oem cap by looking and feel. Fluid capacity I will advise on later but it must be within a few ounces as the cores are almost exact same size.

Bull does this radiator allow for the plastic chrome covers to be re-fitted properly ? Is it thicker than the stock radiator ? Does it hold more fluid ?

Would need a little handy work to fit the OEM plastic garbage.
It mounts perfectly and looks sweet.
I recommend the @hogweed stainless radiator cover. WAY superior to OEM, with much cleaner lines and fits perfectly.

Would need a little handy work to fit the OEM plastic garbage.
It mounts perfectly and looks sweet.
I recommend the @hogweed stainless radiator cover. WAY superior to OEM, with much cleaner lines and fits perfectly.
Mine is coming across water now, thanks for tip

Leak seems to be from the end of one of the tubes under the fill cap. Might be worth taking it to a radiator shop like some have suggested. Sometimes it leaks like crazy and other times it just smokes. Thanks for the input.

Attachments

• 031C0134-265F-461C-88EA-AF8DAC6D604A.jpeg
    031C0134-265F-461C-88EA-AF8DAC6D604A.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 3EC725D0-B909-4CF4-BAD3-0229E9BA8738.jpeg
    3EC725D0-B909-4CF4-BAD3-0229E9BA8738.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 11
Back