Almost 100 members in less than 14 days!

I fear that some people will pass our site by because of this, we have very few active lady members and I wouldn't be surprised if this is the reason why

Oh come on!! get real tommo. The reason we don't have many active lady members is because there are very few female Rocket3 owners. Having said that, I agree... keep it clean & keep it simple!

I'm always one that's more lurker than poster (a Tacoma forum, the HD Vrod forum, a few guns sites, etc.), especially since that search function works so well. I must say, however, I've rarely enjoyed lurking so much as on this site: the patient, pleasant, extreme helpfulness (Hanso and Warp come to mind, not to leave out others); great humor (Rocket Scientist always gets me smiling); and full range of fun personalities (plenty of acerbic misfits) of members clearly make this a great community. Its frankly nice too that it's not so huge.

Please take this as compliments and thanks from a regular lurker.... hell, I've actually posted (which is very rare for me) and my purchased Rocket hasn't even arrived. I look forward to the times ahead with you all.

Back