Almost 100 members in less than 14 days!

What I like the most about this forum is that the vast majority of posters seem to have been around the block a few times and have the knowledge - from experience to share. The Harley forums are full of posers regurgitating articles from American Iron and I'm too old and damaged (from bikes) to have any new interest in the sport bike communities! The Rocket III has a small market that attracts a certain type of individual. Someone who doesn't give a hoot what anybody else thinks and likes to be different AND someone who doesn't have the "fear" gene in their DNA :D

Wonder whatever happened with ol' Hondax. He was/is a chicken farmer up in Kansas. I believe he WON his Rocket back then. I know he was one REALLY tall guy. I know what happened with Toystore Tom, surprised he never came back though. Lot of good guys from back then.. Don't hear from Flip much these days either. Now THERE'S a character. He reminds me of a really smart Bill Murray... lol. I need to order some more Blackrock Leather Care from him.. :)

Lol! I was reading that and thought I'd entered the twilight zone!

I had no idea who the posters were, I kept checking to see if I was on the right website.......

What I like the most about this forum is that the vast majority of posters seem to have been around the block a few times and have the knowledge - from experience to share. The Harley forums are full of posers regurgitating articles from American Iron and I'm too old and damaged (from bikes) to have any new interest in the sport bike communities! The Rocket III has a small market that attracts a certain type of individual. Someone who doesn't give a hoot what anybody else thinks and likes to be different AND someone who doesn't have the "fear" gene in their DNA :D
I'm with you Dawg. This guy here ain't into being a Harley clone... You make a better product I might be interested...Til then I'll ride the rocket.

Lol! I was reading that and thought I'd entered the twilight zone!

I had no idea who the posters were, I kept checking to see if I was on the right website.......

You are on the right site you said she was fat and ugly :eek:

Back