a shame you could not incorporate your Modified original plenum filter inside it ;):rolleyes:
Almost anything is possible. Let's wait and see what the Battersea/RAMAIR 1-pce filter looks like first. Maybe a simple cold air feed feeding up under the claw will be enough. Or a NACA type air duct - if it works for jet aircraft - why not an R3.
970f6fc5ab335148ba89e959b3dc4a0e.jpg

1) It's a wee bit more involved. You'll HAVE to relocate the coolant overflow bottle.
2) It'd look like chromed plastic/glass fibre. So I doubt it.
3) It's entirely unfiltered. It's designed for track use.

Not knowing exactly how the air-ram actually fits to the bike .. onto the throttle bodies I guess. Could you not just fit the small foam pods like TuneBoy supplies. Wouldn't they do for filtration .... ****ed good looking bit of kit that's for sure ;)

Not knowing exactly how the air-ram actually fits to the bike .. onto the throttle bodies I guess. Could you not just fit the small foam pods like TuneBoy supplies. Wouldn't they do for filtration .... ****ed good looking bit of kit that's for sure ;)
It attaches on with the OEM velocity stacks so running a foam pod filter is possibel IMO. But again to find correct information you need to go to the correct site:D

I visit both sites, but a lot more good information here, a lot more religion and right-wing politics/ranting there.

There lies the answer .. here there's Rocket/motorcycle stuff ... there .. religious nonsense and rabid right wing ranting :rolleyes: I rest my case.

I cant be doing with politics and religion either so I just ignore anything I don't want to read, and that goes for all the forums I use - the thread title usually gives a clue. ;)

I've been to the dark side also.:cool: I've read a lot in the tech section, and they have a bunch of how to threads.
I stay out of the sections I don't want to read. :rolleyes:

I've been to the dark side also.:cool: I've read a lot in the tech section, and they have a bunch of how to threads.
I stay out of the sections I don't want to read. :rolleyes:

That's cheating. ;)
I agree with Steel If it is in the Politics and Religion forum I don't go near it

I like it totally! I did ask Bob back last year about this when I saw the actual race R3 that did the Bonneville, Salt Flat runs.. Nice and clean look, gets the job done without frills!! Did I say I want one? I do.

Back