Aftermarket Fuel Line Connection Replacement?

Its probably a lot easier for the countires that don't have to have the main kill switch since they stuck the fuel connector behind it. Once unlocked it is a pain to hit the buttons to remove it. Taking off the air inlet on that side first helps give you a little more room. I used two phillips head screw drivers to hit the buttons then pry up to remove it. Next time I plan to buy the special pliers to see how effective they are. I plan on doing my fikter and spark plugs soon so we will see how that goes.
 
Yeah- get the pliers. Worth it.
 
It's my bike, and I'll do whatever I want. If the warranty is voided, oh well, but what they don't know won't hurt them. I do all the work myself.Cut the cat off the gutted muffler, changed the blinkers, installed a Mototag, put on a K&N filter, Bluetooth speakers, flashed the ECU, and installed risers. Cut off the backrest too much. I already said too much, I'm putting my stink on it, you do you. Make it yours. Unique
 
Still no leaks; seems to be all good, thanks, Napa. Still waiting for the set I ordered from Amazon a few weeks ago.