Afraid of the New Bike Electronics?

Been out a week and already proven reliable. :whitstling:
All the older bikes I see having issues are between 6 and 16 years old. Report back in a few years and let us know. ;)
HEY my buddy Dean had a problem he couldnt start his new GT he had to call the dealer for instructions LOL WOW and now hes talking about selling the bike says its to complicated LOL

I was curious if my '14 was still under warranty and sure enough... I've got about 14 months left. Way back I purchased the 5 year extended warranty and considering the hourly cost of labor+parts, at a bargain if I had a major issue. It's always nice when it's a waste of money though (i.e. nothing goes that wrong...).
-MIG
when my 14' warranty expired; i did not even consider buying the 3rd party extended warranty. Bike has been bulletproof (knock on wood) i slow shift and baby the tranny

Ha ha I knew this could get lively. Actually it’s been pretty civil.o_O

I’m ok living with some fiscal uncertainty, and mean real life is that way all the time.;) A read of any forum will reveal problems with the machines and the new one will have some also so I’d call it normal life on this planet.

Now in a parallel discussion that deals with the unknown and uncertainty of the future let’s discuss marriage.:eek: What you thought it was and now your experiential knowledge.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back