Absolutely nothing wrong

Ishrub

Retired and loving it!
Ride
R3 Roadster,Sprint ST 1050 ABS, BMW R100RS sidecar
Progressive 444 shocks back and Progressive fork kit in the front thanks to the former owner. He rode a little and spent a lot.

Brake flush is on the list.
Yep, I understand you were impressed but I had me X-ray glasses on. ;) :whitstling::whitstling:

1590389789707.png

Ishrub

Retired and loving it!
Ride
R3 Roadster,Sprint ST 1050 ABS, BMW R100RS sidecar
Considering where you live and where I live that's absolutely amazing!!!
Best buck I ever spent! :cool:
True honest advertising too!
"Money Bank Guarantee" indeed for the sellers account, certainly not "Money Back" - why?
These are just so darn good it was never requested. :whitstling: :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Last edited:

vindex1963

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Rocket 3, 2015 Victory Cross Country
Having close friends and a few family over the Thanksgiving holiday and what do they want to see? The motorcycle with the car engine haha. Of course they all want to hear it run so a push of the starter button and bam, fires right up. Idles smoothly at a fast idle then settles into a nice smooth even normal idle.

vindex1963

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Rocket 3, 2015 Victory Cross Country
Beautiful day yesterday, rode from my home in Payson AZ to Jakes Corner AZ and bought Italian beef sandwich's and a bowl of cabbage and noodles. We then rode to Roosevelt Dam and found a picnic table in the shade and had a very nice lunch. Easy cruising on the Rocket and my wife on her Spyder. The Rocket still starts every time since I cut two coils off of the starter solenoid return spring (no more click click after many starts). Didn't see another Rocket all day but did see a lot of riders on various bikes including dozens of Can Am Spyder's. We have a lot of fun riding together. Lunch was at the backside of the dam.

Dam.jpg
BDC_0366_67_68_69_70_Deep.jpg
BDC_0397_398_399_400_401_Balanced.jpg
BDC_0402_3_4_5_6_Photographic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
Progressive 444 shocks back and Progressive fork kit in the front thanks to the former owner. He rode a little and spent a lot.

Brake flush is on the list.
In them mountains i recommend 5.1 brake fluid, compatible with 4 and a higher boiling point, i had to as my brakes would get spongy from boiled fluid. 5.1 fixed my issues when really punishing the brakes, now they dont give

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock