Paul am just ragging you. Funny when people ask me about the Exhaust system i respond "Some guy from New Zealand made them and it cost a arm and leg" Have a difficult time pronouncing "New Zealand" and normally get some very strange looks.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Either way one of these days will just respond by saying "Viking Exhaust" :p:p:p:p:pOh $ell it is all worth a good laugh. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Paul am just ragging you. Funny when people ask me about the Exhaust system i respond "Some guy from New Zealand made them and it cost a arm and leg" Have a difficult time pronouncing "New Zealand" and normally get some very strange looks.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Either way one of these days will just respond by saying "Viking Exhaust" :p:p:p:p:pOh $ell it is all worth a good laugh. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Oh, I fully appreciate you're just ragging me, I wouldn't expect any less from you :D :thumbsup:

New Zealand, for you, pronounced Nu Zee land :D

Very professional and looks the bees nuts my friend!...it says so little yet says so much...people who know will recognize them...those who dont know will want to know....for some weird reason i feel proud Paul...great work!
Even the boys like our friend Sonny who cant get their tongue around New Zealand will i'm sure support your work and tell folks they are made in Kiwiland....Nu Zeeland.
Good Work Brutha!

Beautiful work
Have you considered chemical etching on stainless, does it work with exhaust heat?

Back