A little surprised by this: design of TORS permits scraping in turns

Mighty Mouse

It's All In The Reflexes!
Ride
Your girlfriend
So I enjoy the back roads and I go out not to tear everything up but to have fun. I like laying the big guy over once in a while in turns. I was surprised when I looked at my 'road feelers' and foot pegs I noticed a little scratch on my TORS on the right side only. About 3 months later I checked the pegs again and the TORS was scratched up worse on the right side
IMG_8782.JPG
IMG_8784.JPG
IMG_8780.JPG
. I guess I have not only been scraping the pegs but also the exhaust. If you have TORS just be aware of this.

Yes be aware scratching hard parts, you may want more lean angle but not safe, twist of the throttle when in that lean angle where yoire in the pipe and the rear could kick out. Dsmn hooligan, what rear tire do you have on?

Yes be aware scratching hard parts, you may want more lean angle but not safe, twist of the throttle when in that lean angle where yoire in the pipe and the rear could kick out. Dsmn hooligan, what rear tire do you have on?
Cobra chrome rear and front. After thinking about this some of the scrapping comes from slow work like right and left turns at lower speeds in town. I like to grind the pegs. Kind of practice while riding.👍

Back