A few questions for Texas R3T owners

Gasser57, give Foremost Insurance Co. out of Grand Rapids, MI a try.

I pay a tick over $300/yr for full coverage with the highest limits available and that's in the state with our country's highest auto insurance premiums. They are a bit of a sleeper, not terribly well known in the marketplace, however they are now owned by Farmers Ins. Exchange which is in turned own by the megalithic Zurich Group.

• The Foremost Insurance Group, headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, is a group of companies that primarily insure specialty products such as mobile homes, motor homes, travel trailers and specialty dwellings, motorcycles, off-road vehicles, boats and personal watercraft. It was founded in 1952 and was acquired by the Farmers Exchanges in March 2000. The Foremost companies are subsidiaries of the Farmers Exchanges.
I have experienced absolutely nonpareil claims service from them and my policy even includes free roadside service and towing.

Gasser57, give Foremost Insurance Co. out of Grand Rapids, MI a try.

I pay a tick over $300/yr for full coverage with the highest limits available and that's in the state with our country's highest auto insurance premiums. They are a bit of a sleeper, not terribly well known in the marketplace, however they are now owned by Farmers Ins. Exchange which is in turned own by the megalithic Zurich Group.

• The Foremost Insurance Group, headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, is a group of companies that primarily insure specialty products such as mobile homes, motor homes, travel trailers and specialty dwellings, motorcycles, off-road vehicles, boats and personal watercraft. It was founded in 1952 and was acquired by the Farmers Exchanges in March 2000. The Foremost companies are subsidiaries of the Farmers Exchanges.
I have experienced absolutely nonpareil claims service from them and my policy even includes free roadside service and towing.

That's excellent info Phlipo! Isn't that the Insurance Company that did such a good claim job on @Rocket Scientist totaled R3????

Yessir, Clintonomio. As you know, that little accident on 5/31/16 ( about 6 grand in cosmetic damage) was 100% my fault (rider inattentiveness) and they did not increase my rate.

As I stated earlier, their high level of no-hassle service absolutely blew me away and their premium was pretty much unbeatable around here, especially given that my plan is written with the top limits available.

I recommend them to anyone with no reservations!:thumbsup:

Back