A few more from the NEC

Watching both videos I notice he never approached anything near full throttle. Having owned a couple of Vipers I can tell you that motor puts out tremendous torque very low in the rev range. I can't imagine what a full throttle launch would do to that bike, other than obliterate the rear tire. If it were to hook it would likely launch itself out from under the rider. Dodge built something similar back when the Viper was relatively new. It had two skinny front tires and wasn't nearly as functional as the Millyard bike. Some outstanding fab work to shoehorn that motor into a real motorcycle.

Twas called the Tomahawk I think.

Alan a very clever engineer, lives near me, a couple of years ago he took it to an airfield, he went up to 190+
magazine test rider clocked 208 mph.
Black thou didn't you take any pics of Robs Street Rocket it is on display there.

Sorry TR3, I would have done if I'd seen it ormaybe I did but overlooked it.
Do you have a picture of it?

Twas called the Tomahawk I think.

Yes it was. I was at a Vipers Owners Group meeting in Nashville when the Chrysler Group CEO Wolfgang Bernhard rode it onto the stage. It ran and I saw a couple of videos of it being tested but it was certainly an ungainly beast.

Sorry TR3, I would have done if I'd seen it ormaybe I did but overlooked it.
Do you have a picture of it?

I doubt anyone could overlook the StreetRocket, here's a pic from one of our rideouts.

EDIT Just seen other NEC thread pics are there :oops:

Last edited:
Back