5 new models coming...

Tiger looks good with all the fruit and the 1200 donk...Bonneville bobber in black looks sweet..
Brad, who is the manager at CMG, told me the the last of the Rockets have been assembled and New Zealand got 10 of them and thats it!
There are a few for sale mostly in Auckland which is in the North Island.He gave me a dig and said "The new 2.8....that's you Tal..."
So, like everyone else, i am waiting to see what happens....

Sorry Chris...it was a book face thing...didn't miss much...chick's with food...free beers...free food...15 PC off clothing...trumpies to ogle at...stand around toothing...came home ..

All good!
just looking at stuff I can't afford :D

Tiger looks good with all the fruit and the 1200 donk...Bonneville bobber in black looks sweet..
Brad, who is the manager at CMG, told me the the last of the Rockets have been assembled and New Zealand got 10 of them and thats it!
There are a few for sale mostly in Auckland which is in the North Island.He gave me a dig and said "The new 2.8....that's you Tal..."
So, like everyone else, i am waiting to see what happens....

What Tal you never put a deposit down on the new one?

I was intrigued by the Ducati's until I saw a you tube video off all the work that's required, just to check the valve clearance. Gas tank, drain coolant, remove radiator, on and on, just to get to the heads. Might be OK for someone that can afford the Dealer when ever something needs looking after.

I was intrigued by the Ducati's until I saw a you tube video off all the work that's required, just to check the valve clearance. Gas tank, drain coolant, remove radiator, on and on, just to get to the heads. Might be OK for someone that can afford the Dealer when ever something needs looking after.

You are right about that, Ducatis have always been expensive to repair and service, as is most European machinery

I was really interested in Ducati's sport bike but after doing some research on required maintenance and what is involved decided to pass. Nothing but a headache.

One of the five has been revealed.

Scrambler 1200.

There’s discussion about “limited edition” bonevilles both T120 and T100.

Two remaining, there’s some speculation I’ve seen about a new bobber. Still leaves one model totally hush hush...

One of the five has been revealed.

Scrambler 1200.

There’s discussion about “limited edition” bonevilles both T120 and T100.

Two remaining, there’s some speculation I’ve seen about a new bobber. Still leaves one model totally hush hush...
The imminent arrival of the revived Bantam 'muscle' e-bicycle with a 50cc 'charging only' motor! ;):D

Back