3 sisters ride, late October?.........

Trust me!
Once you come ride this country, you WILL wanna return!
I first went there not expecting much, but I wanted to see my brothers.
I was blown away with the twisty quality and country side!
This will be my third consecutive year to Leakey.
Once we get a handle on how many are coming, we can reserve the house(s).
[/QUOTE
Sounds a blast! Too
Trust me!
Once you come ride this country, you WILL wanna return!
I first went there not expecting much, but I wanted to see my brothers.
I was blown away with the twisty quality and country side!
This will be my third consecutive year to Leakey.
Once we get a handle on how many are coming, we can reserve the house(s).
It's more fun to ride it than upgrade it.;)

Yes that is true! However I have to get it right for my fit. I’m going to need at least forward controls and a gel seat before I can truly enjoy it over long distance.

Long distance???
You from Texas, right?
I'm coming from WA state.
Yer a Rocket Rider now . . . tough, manly & impervious to pain or speed!!!
Neener1.jpg

So what? :eek:
Sell a few light bulbs! :roll:
You N-E-E-D to come!
Take the southerly route to St Johns, AZ (940mi) and I'll meet you there for the ride to Leakey.
I'll even get the rooms (about same as if I was single anyway) from St. Johns on.
Meet St. Johns, AZ for the night of 10/22. Van Horn, TX for night of 10/23 at Leakey 10/24.
my house is between you and st. johns

Dave,
A very timely post.
I was just working out my itinerary and I reckon to come to your place to park my trailer and begin the ride to Texas . . . If that is OK?
Sure hope you'll be riding with me?

Dave,
A very timely post.
I was just working out my itinerary and I reckon to come to your place to park my trailer and begin the ride to Texas . . . If that is OK?
as always my place is always open to good friends and people plenty of room here as you know still could ride the mountains ouray silverton telluride million dollar highway and watch the leaves change had to stay late at work just got home little bit ago was set up to go to oklahoma this weekend but wok got in way planning on turning phone off for couple days way behind on my therapy

Well then threpy your butt to Texas with me next month.
if only I knew my work schedule more than 2 days before hand remember last year drove close to 450 miles home less then 6 hours later drove 500+miles to leakey

if only I knew my work schedule more than 2 days before hand remember last year drove close to 450 miles home less then 6 hours later drove 500+miles to leakey

I do remember last year! I'm hoping you come this year as well. I know you'll make a first-rate effort.

You coming is the reason I'm reserving a two bed room all for myself.

Back