3 sisters ride, late October?.........

Av ya been ta the sisters ? If not, ya should ! :)
Not interested at all this year as myself along with quite a few others will be attending the Barbers Vintage Days Oct 5-6-7, this is what you should be planning to attend a great weekend at the Worlds largest motorcycle museum and the whole weekend sponsored by Triumph

Should if everything goes to plan meet up with Paul(TO Rocket) and a few of his buddies on Thursday.

Last edited:
The Dragon withstanding, ‘tis hard to beat the 3 Sissies for twisties and for WAY less traffic!
Up there in my top five.
The Dragon is a nice road to ride then buy the customary t-shirt:D but as the locals will tell you the Dragon is not the best road in that area also the sights in that part of the Country are amazing and this is from someone not easily impressed.

Not interested at all this year as myself along with quite a few others will be attending the Barbers Vintage Days Oct 5-6-7, this is what you should be planning to attend a great weekend at the Worlds largest motorcycle museum and the whole weekend sponsored by

Should if everything goes to plan meet up with Paul(TO Rocket) and a few of his buddies on Thursday.

The wife and I always vacation together cause we're besties :inlove
The Barbor would be fun for me. It would be fun for her for about 5 minutes. Found that out when we went to the Henry Ford museum.

Unfortunately, I am out. Work rears it ugly head and I have to make a trip to Salt Lake City that week.

This thread got me to looking at the pics and remembering my ride there in April of 2010, one of the best events I've ever attended. Wonderful people and great riding and scenery. The Spring is beautiful because the water in the river is high and the hillsides and pastures are covered with wildflowers. We stayed in cabins at Frio Farms. Such good memories but sad ones because two of my close friends who attended the event passed away a couple of years ago, both due to lung cancer.

Twisted Sisters Ride.jpg

The wife and I always vacation together cause we're besties :inlove
The Barbor would be fun for me. It would be fun for her for about 5 minutes. Found that out when we went to the Henry Ford museum.
Sorry all for not rrsponding. Firstly, thanks Fred for the invite. I have been catching up on an uncharacteristicly slow start to our main season. MB and I wont be attending for several reasons. But, we'd love to see any friends who need a break on their way down.

Back