2021 3R Dash

Slo1

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3 r
Hey team,
I have recently purchased a 2021 rocket 3R, I only have 650 kilometres on it, when riding home last night, i heard a rattling noise that sounded like the fuel cap was loose, checked that no wasn’t it, looked up to see the bezel around the dash loose and flying in the breeze.

The bezel came off all together I was able to catch it. When i got home i inspected it to find the main cluster screen to find it cracked in two spots where the bezel clips in like it was damaged during assembled. Has any one else had trouble with this.

I took the bike back to JCS in Perth and they have advised they are putting a warranty claim in for The dash, hope it all goes through.

Thanks

Hey team,
I have recently purchased a 2021 rocket 3R, I only have 650 kilometres on it, when riding home last night, i heard a rattling noise that sounded like the fuel cap was loose, checked that no wasn’t it, looked up to see the bezel around the dash loose and flying in the breeze.

The bezel came off all together I was able to catch it. When i got home i inspected it to find the main cluster screen to find it cracked in two spots where the bezel clips in like it was damaged during assembled. Has any one else had trouble with this.

I took the bike back to JCS in Perth and they have advised they are putting a warranty claim in for The dash, hope it all goes through.

Thanks
My dash was replaced because it developed a small crack haven’t heard of anyone having it fall apart like yours at least triumph are looking after you

There was Poll thread awhile ago about the cracked screens - IIRC, they were all from Oz models.
Mine has been replaced under warranty and a friend is awaiting his 2nd screen replacement again now.

btw, it's a full gauge replacement and software reload.

P.S. when the bezel fell off, can you tell if it can be removed without damage? I've been wondering about painting mine if it could be.

There was Poll thread awhile ago about the cracked screens - IIRC, they were all from Oz models.
Mine has been replaced under warranty and a friend is awaiting his 2nd screen replacement again now.

btw, it's a full gauge replacement and software reload.

P.S. when the bezel fell off, can you tell if it can be removed without damage? I've been wondering about painting mine if it could be.
By the look of it it clips in on plastic studs, ill get some photos for you

By the look of it it clips in on plastic studs, ill get some photos for you
Moz,
please see the photos below. I think if you are very careful with plastic tools you could get it off

Attachments

• 318C1496-739E-402B-B949-6F23F6AFD643.jpeg
    318C1496-739E-402B-B949-6F23F6AFD643.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 2144A7DA-CF72-4729-BA9E-69AF56D21DF0.jpeg
    2144A7DA-CF72-4729-BA9E-69AF56D21DF0.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 44
  • D6F9C9C2-A0B5-4145-B9CC-541F56EEF9B2.jpeg
    D6F9C9C2-A0B5-4145-B9CC-541F56EEF9B2.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 46
  • A6DD6758-32AA-4C08-9802-DEDFB10C186B.jpeg
    A6DD6758-32AA-4C08-9802-DEDFB10C186B.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 43
Hey team,

Thanks
known issue, just superglue it where are the plastic joints/stud. or go to dealer wait couple weeks/months for new dash replacement under warranty but they wont guarantee that new dash bezel wont fly off either so back to square one, your call.

known issue, just superglue it where are the plastic joints/stud. or go to dealer wait couple weeks/months for new dash replacement under warranty but they wont guarantee that new dash bezel wont fly off either so back to square one, your call.
It’s not the bezzle missing that I care about, it’s the cracks in the main screen that will let water in

It’s not the bezzle I’m so that worries about, it’s the cracks in that main cluster that will let water in

It’s not the bezzle I’m so that worries about, it’s the cracks in that main cluster that will let water in
I dont see any crack, can you show me where is the crack?

Attachments

• rr.png
    rr.png
    568.5 KB · Views: 36
Back