Looking at a new job this week. Still on for the run. Going to tell them need these days of for a run on the bike. If they don't like that ain't going to like working for them anyhow. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Pappy your a little early! ;) How long are you going to be in the hills area?

I'm working in south TX until Nov. I HOPE I can take time off to meet you guys at least one day while you're in town!

Hauling from Corpus Christi to Sweetwater, leaving my bear in Junction.

OH, and if it hasn't been said yet, Verizon does NOT work in this area. I can't speak for other carriers, but if you have Verizon, expect to be incommunicado the whole time you're here!

Getting excited about this run. Old friends and maybe some new ones. Going to replace back tire prior to run other than that should be good. Really hoping the little girl in the store is still there. Boy she is a sweet heart. Told her i might be back someday.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: Yes we did.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

7 weeks to go. The weather forecast has gone downhill. Looks like a cold front rolling through. It's early so let's hope it's not correct.

Sonny
Steel
1olbull - 2 motors - 2 peeps
1K9
(Grumpy Old Codger...!!!) Lost him to medical issues
EasTexRIII + 1 (if the twins don’t prevent) The twins are here, early and healthy. Well see how it goes
Wilson" - 2 motors - people
Tripps
Mad Dog
UnicornRider
Son_Of_Dog
Claviger
Nolton
Tee
Anthony + Theresa

upload_2019-9-1_18-57-13.png

Back