For Sale 2016 triumph rocket 3 roadster for sale $8500

Well bike got knocked over and got a couple scuffs. Dropping price to $8500. Runs fine
I'm not a buyer, as wife has banned me from buying another until I get the latest project up and running, but I had a question about the tip-over that might answer a potential buyer's query.

What did the front fender bump into? Seems like the fork didn't even get scratched, which is impressive.

I dropped a whole rear end assembly on my left foot once. Now my big toe aches until I triple-check all suspension bolts are fully tightened

I'm not a buyer, as wife has banned me from buying another until I get the latest project up and running, but I had a question about the tip-over that might answer a potential buyer's query.

What did the front fender bump into? Seems like the fork didn't even get scratched, which is impressive.

I dropped a whole rear end assembly on my left foot once. Now my big toe aches until I triple-check all suspension bolts are fully tightened
So the bike was in the carport that sits about 6in or more above the pavement outside so i suspect the angle it fell in conjunction with the bags taking most of it kept it cosmetic.

Back