2016 rocket iii roadster stock mid controls

Bigtom235

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3 roadster
So I bought a bike that the last owner modified with forward controls and I hate them. Does anyone have a set of stock rocket roadster mid controls they would be willing to sell. I'd greatly appreciate any help with this.
Thanks

Yeah, I've recently swapped my 2016 Roadster mid controls for forward controls. PM me for an offer I can't refuse ;-)
Did you bleed the rear brakes yourself? Anything different about bleeding them compared to a car? About to go from stock controls to mid controls and have to replace the rear brake hose.

So I bought a bike that the last owner modified with forward controls and I hate them. Does anyone have a set of stock rocket roadster mid controls they would be willing to sell. I'd greatly appreciate any help with this.
Thanks
Thanks everyone for the replies. I did but a set from someone that switched to forward controls. But I have a set of forward controls if anyone is interested. Thanks again for all the replies😁

Did you bleed the rear brakes yourself? Anything different about bleeding them compared to a car? About to go from stock controls to mid controls and have to replace the rear brake hose.
No, didn't need to; going from mid controls to forward controls using the FC17 set from refinedcycle dot com doesn't need you to relocate the rear brake cylinder...

Back