2011 Roadster Exhaust Slip On Options?

quadzilla200

.020 Over
Ride
Nothing Currently
I've tried sorting through the mountains of threads on Exhaust options. I keep running into, so and so doesn't make them anymore. I'm astonished that some of these exhaust systems are $1500. I've done plenty on cars for $1000. Probably comes back to my original question though as to who is actually supplying these still?
I just want it to be louder, so I thought slip ons, but who actually makes these still and are they substantially less than the $1500?

There's some cheap slip-ons on eBay that are ok. I have one on mine by Triple D Racing. It's ok, definitely louder and gained some power on the dyno with a tune, but it's not the best quality. Mine was $400 shipped, but I think they charge more now. Honestly, I wished I had just saved up for a full system.

IMG_0979.JPG cost a bit but like it a lot. Viking three into one.

The reason behind the cost is all available systems are custom made.
The eBay offering (I’ve had one) fit, finish, are just sub standard for such a nice bike.
If you watch the listings on this site, you can find a good price on a used system.

The eBay offering (I’ve had one) fit, finish, are just sub standard for such a nice bike.
If you watch the listings on this site, you can find a good price on a used system.
Absolutely! I’ve had to do some jerry rigging to get my “cheap” slip-on to fit right and stop leaking.

Absolutely! I’ve had to do some jerry rigging to get my “cheap” slip-on to fit right and stop leaking.
RED FLAG. To each his own. I bought a three into one from Viking exhaust. Paid good money for it and never regretted it. Buy used or try to jerry rig only spells one thing HEADACHES. Screw the cheap way out. YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET BOTTOM LINE. Time and money is balance but a well made exhaust is Heaven. ENOUGH SAID.

Back