For Sale 2008 Rocket 3 Touring for sale

1BigDog

Gone to the Dogs!
Ride
Size 12 Bates, extra wide
Those who have read my posts know that I have been struggling with the idea of selling this bike. I tried to make a go of it but as I get older my body just wont cooperate anymore. So I am offering it for sale to a good home.
It's a 2008 Rocket Touring
15k on the clock and barely ridden in the past year.
Bike has been on a Tender and has been run regularly. Fires right up.
The bike is in excellent condition with one very minor ding on the front fender. Barely noticeable.
Rivco risers and Kury adjustable pegs mounted to crash bars.
Utopia back rest.
Metz tires have about 50% life in them.
Locking windscreen and luggage rack.
Tors and a tune round it out.
Asking 6800.00 This is one of the nicest Rockets that you will find out there.
If interested send me a PM. Thanks!

IMG_1140.JPG
IMG_1142.JPG
IMG_1121.JPG
IMG_1137.JPG

Last edited:
I really do hate the idea of you needing to sell this beauty. But as long as you have a convertible, maybe life won't be so bad...

Loved your image from the other thread below and thought it was an art work but then noted your first pic in Post#1. Would love to be able to score your bike but will have to suffice with this image. Is it some kind of photo digital enhancement? Great way to make a T-shirt image.

Link Removed

Loved your image from the other thread below and thought it was an art work but then noted your first pic in Post#1. Would love to be able to score your bike but will have to suffice with this image. Is it some kind of photo digital enhancement? Great way to make a T-shirt image.

Link Removed

A friend on Facebook does this. I am guessing some type of photo diffuser.

Back