For Sale 2008 Rocket 3 Touring for sale

You could always turn her into a trike...:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161031-163228.jpg
    Screenshot_20161031-163228.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi! I just traded my 2008 Touring for a 2016 Indian. Same deal...getting older and wanted a lighter bike that wasn't quite so top heavy. My bike had just under 19000 miles. It was a beautiful bike! Anyway, the clincher to me was that Indian was throwing in an extra $1500 on a trade for a 2016. NADA had my rocket listed for $5800 for trade in. The Indian dealer gave me $7000 for the trade (went lower because I needed a new front tire).

So I would say you should be able to get what you want selling it yourself! Good luck. Beautiful bike!

Another clown heard from. Offered me 5000 CASH!! as he put it. Told him not interested. I dont really need to sell the bike money wise. He came back with 6000. And started spelling with a foreign "tone" to the writing with an american apple pie name. I smell another scammer.

Finally set up a price with the "clown" and he was coming tomorrow to pick up the bike. Sent me a text today that he is backing out. His loss. Since I dont "need" to sell it I can wait. :thumbsup: Maybe one day I can get back on it.:eek:

Back