CamaroCarl

Get busy living or get busy dying.
Ride
2018 rocket3 roadster
I've had my rocket for 2 years now, and have been making mods since I bought it. 2018 roadster bought new. I know some people love the way the old rockets look, but I didn't really. Had a hard time seeing past the ugly, but knew it had potential with the 2300cc motor. Maybe after all the money I've spent it would have been cheaper to wait and buy a 2500cc 2020 rocket. But I like the process of making it my own...and I'm not done yet. Mods so far
1. Fiberglass front and rear fenders
2. Front and rear led turn signals
3. Led headlights
4. Flyscreen
5. Viking header into single muffler
6. Custom intake with k and n filters
7. Crash bars
8. New coolant overflow tank
9. Floorboards and rails
10. Shifter and brake pedal
11. Clutch and brake lever
12. Mirrors
13. Modified stock seat
14. License plate bracket
15. Rear shocks
IMAG0876.jpg

I've had my rocket for 2 years now, and have been making mods since I bought it. 2018 roadster bought new. I know some people love the way the old rockets look, but I didn't really. Had a hard time seeing past the ugly, but knew it had potential with the 2300cc motor. Maybe after all the money I've spent it would have been cheaper to wait and buy a 2500cc 2020 rocket. But I like the process of making it my own...and I'm not done yet. Mods so far
1. Fiberglass front and rear fenders
2. Front and rear led turn signals
3. Led headlights
4. Flyscreen
5. Viking header into single muffler
6. Custom intake with k and n filters
7. Crash bars
8. New coolant overflow tank
9. Floorboards and rails
10. Shifter and brake pedal
11. Clutch and brake lever
12. Mirrors
13. Modified stock seat
14. License plate bracket
15. Rear shocks
IMAG0876.jpg
What floorboards are those?

What floorboards are those?
They are stock triumph boards from an older classic? or standard? Had to replace rails they mount on also. And do a little fab work to get rear brake to work. But I like the way they feel, put your feet farther up and forward from where the pegs were.

Back