Ken, that's a steal for that Touring. My gosh. How many miles are on it?

And please refresh my memory but didn't you attend the Rocket Salvo that John Wilmoth, Native One, organized at Frio Farms a number of years ago? I think we met then.

If I knew I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself.
Mickey Mantle

Great quote - wrong person.
Twas John Houston that was the author of this one.

When I saw your post on FB Ken, my eyes did tear up some.

Good luck on your sells and hopefully we all gain a new member or two here.

Hey Stripes, I've got BAD rheumatoid arthritis, and have tried various meds, none of which I like. However I occasionally get on Prednisone, and it does wonders for the aches and pain. VA had me on 20mg per day for months, I cut back to 10mg, then none, and got to feeling like I too might have to sell all my bikes. A couple of weeks ago, I started it back up, and have been going nuts around here, working on the bikes, riding, having a good time. One bad/sorta side effect of Prednisone, and most all of the arthritis meds, is that they practically kill your immune system, so you are pretty vulnerable to every cold, sore throat, bug, that comes down the pike. A friend of mine has a wife with arthritis, as bad or worse than me, she's tried everything, infusions, once a month injections, etc. When she goes back to the pred, she calls it a holiday!
Thanks,

I will pass the thought onto my pain med mgr. Havent forgotten about your inquiry for the ecyra Roadster rear end. I have had several inquiries but you were first.

When I saw your post on FB Ken, my eyes did tear up some.

Good luck on your sells and hopefully we all gain a new member or two here.
No need to cry boog. Hopefully I will be around a while longer. Just less toys. Will still have the 06 Stanard. I may have to trailer though.

Back