1st time Triumph Owner - United States (Salt Lake City, UT)

Kia Ora - welcome from the North Island of New Zealand. Pleased you got the radiator cap sorted! Vive Le Pepe de Peu......I loved that cartoon when I was younger (and still would now I suspect...).... ohhhh mon cherie.... (to a cat that had been hit with white paint!). Love it - look forward to seeing you on here. Cheers!

Cod rocket? This I gotta see.
2C994231-37AB-4018-AB84-13EC7462DB8A.jpeg

A buddy rode it and named it for me after bein.g impressed by the 200+ hp.

Kia Ora - welcome from the North Island of New Zealand. Pleased you got the radiator cap sorted! Vive Le Pepe de Peu......I loved that cartoon when I was younger (and still would now I suspect...).... ohhhh mon cherie.... (to a cat that had been hit with white paint!). Love it - look forward to seeing you on here. Cheers!

Haha - watching the old Loony Tunes cartoons always brings a high level of joy.

Absolutely gorgeous. Where did you pick up that windshield and seat bag? That is exactly like the type of windshield I want for mine. Seamlessly blends with the bike.
That is the factory triumph Flyscreen. The rear seat bag is a velcro closure tool bag that I bought at a local independant bike shop. I cant recall the brand but search tool bags and you will see all kinds of stuff.

Hello all thought I would create a profile and introduce myself as I've been scouring these forums all day getting some great information! I bought my very first Triumph on Monday, a 2016 Rocket 3 Roadster (my last bike was a Honda Interstate which is basically a fury with some touring extras). My Rocket has the matte black and white racing stripe finish. I named her "Penelope" (after Penelope the cat from Loony Tunes who if you recall is the unfortunate center of Pepe Le Peu's ceaseless adoration) due to the color scheme - I also feel it is a good and proper name.

I am more than delighted with this bike. Riding it has been a pure joy. It is amazingly powerful, torquey, balanced, and nimble. It's also quite the head turner - you do not see a lot of Rockets in Salt Lake. Even my Harley "bagger bro" buddies I ride with respect and love it.

The motorcycle runs well with only one issue - coolant has been draining from the overflow tube after I turn the bike off after a long ride. I surmise I have to replace the radiator cap as I do not think it has ever been replaced. Once this issue is solved Penelope will be fully ready to roll! Anyhow, I do hope to interact with you all and learn more about this fantastic machine!

101983479_10158665806008000_6959580476910600192_o.jpg
There are a few Captains around you for adventure. This is a great site to meet, learn and ride! welcome to the group

Hello all thought I would create a profile and introduce myself as I've been scouring these forums all day getting some great information! I bought my very first Triumph on Monday, a 2016 Rocket 3 Roadster (my last bike was a Honda Interstate which is basically a fury with some touring extras). My Rocket has the matte black and white racing stripe finish. I named her "Penelope" (after Penelope the cat from Loony Tunes who if you recall is the unfortunate center of Pepe Le Peu's ceaseless adoration) due to the color scheme - I also feel it is a good and proper name.

I am more than delighted with this bike. Riding it has been a pure joy. It is amazingly powerful, torquey, balanced, and nimble. It's also quite the head turner - you do not see a lot of Rockets in Salt Lake. Even my Harley "bagger bro" buddies I ride with respect and love it.

The motorcycle runs well with only one issue - coolant has been draining from the overflow tube after I turn the bike off after a long ride. I surmise I have to replace the radiator cap as I do not think it has ever been replaced. Once this issue is solved Penelope will be fully ready to roll! Anyhow, I do hope to interact with you all and learn more about this fantastic machine!

101983479_10158665806008000_6959580476910600192_o.jpg
Welcome, from SoCal

Back