Mr. Max or El Diablo?

Agreed Mitch! Diavel Chrome or Carbon. But then my bud up at Python Motorsports makes such sick V-Max monsters! 360 Rears! 400+ hp! Sound like Chevy rods! Dunno...my R3 fascination is about done...but either the demonic Diavel or the brutal Max await!!!:cool:

Iv'e found riding with my mates who I have been hanging around with since our Kawasaki 1000 days that everone coments on how well my R3R go's and handles. But our mate on his Diavel gets coments like I thought it would go better than that after he'd just carved me up on Mt Lindsay over taking me around the outside while I had the footpeg on the ground. No matter what he doe's or how well he rides it people seem to have a preconception of what a Diavel will do and it doesn't seem to live up to it. I don't know why because there an incredibly good motorcycle. The R3R seems to exceed everones expectations and the Diavel doesn't meet them ****ed if I know why.

I just want a Diavel . I'm on a mission I must have one . Triumph can switch and change all they like but I have the trumpy I want the mighty rocket III . Now I need the super slick Diavel and the stable will be complete

You had a chance to ride one yet mate ... i tried and was told you have to put a deposit down and sign a contract to purchase , conditional on a sucsessful demo ride.... just to f#ckin demo ride :eek:. I walked off muttering obscenties !!!

Iv'e found riding with my mates who I have been hanging around with since our Kawasaki 1000 days that everone coments on how well my R3R go's and handles. But our mate on his Diavel gets coments like I thought it would go better than that after he'd just carved me up on Mt Lindsay over taking me around the outside while I had the footpeg on the ground. No matter what he doe's or how well he rides it people seem to have a preconception of what a Diavel will do and it doesn't seem to live up to it. I don't know why because there an incredibly good motorcycle. The R3R seems to exceed everones expectations and the Diavel doesn't meet them ****ed if I know why.
I think its an Image thing people are surprised at how well a rocket handles because its so **** big and heavy and looks even heavier with the big arsed radiator bolted up front. in complete contrast the DIAVEL has sleak slick lines and kind of has that purpose built look. thats why the rocket is so decieving it certainly is a beast and thats why we all love the thing.

I just want a Diavel . I'm on a mission I must have one . Triumph can switch and change all they like but I have the trumpy I want the mighty rocket III . Now I need the super slick Diavel and the stable will be complete

You had a chance to ride one yet mate ... i tried and was told you have to put a deposit down and sign a contract to purchase , conditional on a sucsessful demo ride.... just to f#ckin demo ride :eek:. I walked off muttering obscenties !!!

No i havent had a ride yet mate but at this stage its still an unaffordable dream so maybe in a few years or if i win lotto :D but i gotta say i never test rode the rocket either i just bought it and when i grabbed the throttle on the way home i think i had an outer body experience :D going from a 750 to a 2300 i wasnt ready or expecting how vigerously she took off with me trying to hang on . i think the obsession with the rocket started that day:cool:

The Bonneville is joy on 2 wheels. An exceptionally well balanced motorcycle. My Bonnie SE is the reason why I purchased my Rocket.

The Diavel is a contortionist torture device. Test riding one made me enjoy the Bonneville so much more on that ride home.

...back to your regularly scheduled topic.

Love Italian!

I've ridden both the Diavel and several V-Max monsters. Both frames I find to be comfortable...the Duc slightly less so than the Max perhaps. "Torture device"???? I think not! Bit more lean angle but certainly not a difficult adjustment. But most cruiser riders carry lots of belly fat so perhaps these spare tires get in the way for some...As an old bodybuilder and fitness fanatic I have no problems with any of these riding positions. My back is made of concrete. All three are great bikes. Hell, I'd like to have all of them if finances permitted. Regrettably, this is not the case...most of my dinero is earmarked for other hobbies these days. Lupe...why don't you get another five or ten bikes and review them sequentially for the forum! Throw a leg over the Diavel...very satisfying bike to me at least.

Back