170 hp and happy

S
Very nice curve there. I am really curious if those cams paired with a Brute exhaust would extend that curve even further into the high RPM area.

Regardless, it looks like a fantastic power band, and looks like it's the perfect street bike with that super fat low/mid torque!
SUPER fat low and mid TRQ will not win races as you will not be in that area of the power band when your drag racing

It looked like 14.494 to me sorry to me it had the rocket in the right lane so if he was in the left yes that was a great run @IMFASTTOO I was going off the top of the slip it showed the rocket in the right line that you for letting me know he was not most of the HD's that run over here are in the 12.4 to 13.2 range I don't think thats to bad for them about all of them that run are full dresser and trying but funny as all get out when you here they have 10k in the bike to do that :D just could not see spending that much money to only go that fast :)

YOU will run in the tens with more practice you should be running 1.4 or better 60ft times with a stock Metz tire

Yes I bet if he practices more he will I'm not the best off the line and with the roadster I had was just getting into the tens all it had was Jars K&N's and a good tune

It looked like 14.494 to me sorry to me it had the rocket in the right lane so if he was in the left yes that was a great run @IMFASTTOO I was going off the top of the slip it showed the rocket in the right line that you for letting me know he was not most of the HD's that run over here are in the 12.4 to 13.2 range I don't think thats to bad for them about all of them that run are full dresser and trying but funny as all get out when you here they have 10k in the bike to do that :D just could not see spending that much money to only go that fast :)
yes the 14.494 was a frend speedflow and rocket are the lane names the best run for the night was a 11.020 not far to go now the 10 is coming

Harley really pushes their screamin eagle performance dept and if you want your cake and eat it too they'll build it for you, it's not til the thing grenades on you they say harleys aren't really built for performance. hehehe, The R3's been out 10 years now and most people,bikers and just passerby's ask me if it's a 6 cyl.

Harley really pushes their screamin eagle performance dept and if you want your cake and eat it too they'll build it for you, it's not til the thing grenades on you they say harleys aren't really built for performance. hehehe, The R3's been out 10 years now and most people,bikers and just passerby's ask me if it's a 6 cyl.

AMEN to that comment!!!
Wish I had a buck for every time I have been asked that same question!

Back