wrecked r3 for auction

for anyone interested there is 07 rocket up for auction at Car auctions, truck auctions, damaged car auctions, online car auctions / Melbourne Sydney Brisbane Perth Adelaide Hobart in perth western australia. its classed as a statuory write off, looks mostly front end damage, might bid on it myself but would be in strife with the wife.
If you bid and buy it i've got a spare front end...Think you will be stunned by how much it sells for ... parts prices being what they are .

auction is 20/03, thanks for the tip about front mount xhdskip, id
;
auction is 20/03 thanks for the tip about front mount xhdskip,gunna bid but can only afford a couple grand

****, guess it was on yesty. I would have bought it just to avoid having to take my bike apart to paint the engine black :D

Grey engine so ugly....

That is why they crashed the bike, it is the law over here that all new rocket riders must start with the slow black engine then pass a series of tests before they can even look at the grey engine.
This law was passed after us first rocket riders saw all the new comers making an arse of themselves so to avoid further embarrassment Triumph brought out the black engine.:eek::D

Second (pretty bad) one in similar condition to one we bought a while back. Paid $1,000 AUD for it .. Owner had let his insurance lapse for 2 weeks and had to eat $28,000.. his loss our gain i guess :eek:

Back