Good morning reading with coffee

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 36
2020 gt repair service manual looking need to remove tank to add connective module
Good luck I haven't seen one on the sites yet. Just for the Rocket III. As people start buying the new Rocket3 there will be a abundance of older Rockets getting traded in so the older 3500 dollar parts bike will get cheaper.

Yes very true $ I would not think of even selling my 07 classic the gt does not seem to be a good ride for a big dude and his lady the 07 will be that bike:)
All my Harley buds are scared of my 07 now they are amazed at the transformation of the new design super easy to hold the line

I'm not sure all this talk about these becoming a 3500 bike, going price for good condition is still $5 to $6 grand

I thought I would chime in here as its 2022and now that I am starting to rebuild my shop, I like to have physical manuals on hand, but usually just use online stuff like cyclepedia and what not, but most of the time the one thing I need to go back and check on is not right on those type of services because I have some odd ball model. Case in point my 85 cb650sc -f nighthawk has an anti-dive fork I was rebuilding and it is not featured anywhere so I got the Clymer manual and low and behold there it is. I know the PDF version of these manuals are the same and a printed version but I have been into work before and needed a physical book due to dirty hands or the phone is dead or I need to reference it often and pulling out my phone each time and having to clean my hands vs just looking over at an open page... you all know what I’m talking about! Anyways it seems going price on eBay for any manual for these bikes is now $150 to $250 depending on the model and there are only a few left to buy.
There are companies that do proper book binding and printing and I was thinking of having the PDF printed and the price would be drastically less if I had a few more than lol ONE of them printed. Anyone interested in this?

I have the printed manual for the 2014 Roadster and am looking for a printed manual for a 2020 GT. I am all for something in print for the second generation model.

Back