All manuals ever printed are available in PDF form if you can spend enough time digging through search engine links. A good many lead to dead ends, but the real thing is there somewhere. The information superhighway has made me look like a genius....I did say "look", the actual fact may be suspect. o_O

All manuals ever printed are available in PDF form if you can spend enough time digging through search engine links. A good many lead to dead ends, but the real thing is there somewhere. The information superhighway has made me look like a genius....I did say "look", the actual fact may be suspect. o_O
Thanks I'll take another look. If not I found one for $60 @www.sell.com

For 60 I hope it is printed and bound....
It is. Free is always my 1st choice but I don't mind paying for what I need if it keeps my out of the dealership. I've got too many stories about careless and incompetent service to bore you with..

It is. Free is always my 1st choice but I don't mind paying for what I need if it keeps my out of the dealership. I've got too many stories about careless and incompetent service to bore you with..
Agree, free is good, will pay for better.

Back