with my vents and with out my vents

cane corso

Turbocharged
Ride
05 Triumph rocket 111
it was a nice day out so I took some more picture with the vents and with out the vents.

the side piece for the radiator I painted black with a little chrome up the side I thought looked nice now I'm thinking I should have done my vents so this side pieces will cover over the vents so it will have that chrome up the side a two in one like I did before.

what way looks the best?

Attachments

• with out my vents 005.jpg
    with out my vents 005.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 99
  • put on and painted 006.jpg
    put on and painted 006.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Cool!

Btw, what are the little lights above the turn signals? I assume the ones down around the radiator are fog lights?

lights

The lights above the single lights are Triumph Fog lights with both fog lights on it really lights the road up:)

I like the vents. looks good that way! Hows the side and back pieces coming along??
looking like a show bike!!:D

mutt

vents grill and spoiler

Kmutt, thanks the vents even from the front view really makes a difference the radiator doesn't look so flat.
I have not done any more work to the side pieaces I have not had a brain storm yet:) and I don't want to do so many like I did with my spoiler.
xhdship, I think the chrome up the side as well but up close the vents with the grill and spoiler as a package looks far better.
But that side pieace with the chrome I think would look nice as a cover for the side of my vents but that is to much work the change and I'm not up to it.
its funny before I cover my wood in fiberglass wich I found out was hard for me to do and put all that extra work in I asked if any one is interested and no one said anything:confused: and now that the good weather is here I do not want to do with out them for the nice weather.
But if there seems to get more interest in them I will get some made up, from some one in the winter time. A lot of work as went into them to make them as nice as they are I could finnaly say I proud of them:) and for now there is not anything out there that looks any where close.
I'm even Thinking of phoning Triumph up and show them pictures and see if we can make a deal:)

Back